This is a fantastic video explaining with some beautiful comparisions on how the world changed over the past 200years. The video explains us how the life and health of people used to be during 1809 in all countries of the world and how it is now.
Some conclusions from the video:
1) During 1809 all the countries in the world have a life expectancy which is under 40 years and avg income per person was less than 3000 dollar per year.
2) In the last 200years Developed countries were performing aggressively well in the health sector.
3) After 100years there was good growth seen in health and life expectancy in the developed countries.
4) During the 1st and 2nd World war the difference between the richest and poor was increasing.
5) Right now with the world economy in recession the developing countries are going to catch up the developed countries in the next 3years.